Your Favorite Class and Items?

Fraurrix

Thread Junky
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
897
What is your favorite class and items in Team Fortress 2? For items, you may choose one of each of the following: weapon, hat, misc, and action.

Class: Medic
Weapon: Crusader's Crossbow
Hat: Berliner's Bucket Helm
Misc: Archimedes
Action: Shred Alert (Possibly the Conga, if I had it)
 
Class: Soldier
Weapon: Killstreak Rocket Launcher
Hat: Some Wizard Hat I crafted. >.>
Misc: A Beard
Action: The coffee taunt!

As you can tell, I'm great with names! :D
 
Class: Soldier
Weapon: Stock Rocket Launcher (Well strange but ya know)
Hat: Festive Tree!
Misc: Not really sure
Action: Buy a Life/Conga
 
Class: Heavy
Weapon: "THE PUTIN PUNISHER" (Strange Killstreak Minigun)
Secondary: Vintage Sandvich
Melee: "THE MOTHER PUNCHERS" (Strange Fists)
Hat: Vintage Ushanka
Other: "Legend" (Pocket Medic)
BEARD: Unshaven Bear

Obviously, my favorite class is the Heavy. The fists are sort of my signature and I have the Pocket Medic because Legend has a Pocket Heavy named Mister Adam and we have a total bromance going on.
 
Legend has a Pocket Heavy named Mister Adam and we have a total bromance going on.

I love that you can admit this. ^_^ Tomain and Sanc had a bromance at one point that Tomain could never admit to hehe

I like heavy and medic. For a fav I'd have to go with heavy though. Other than that, I don't really prefer any weapons or items.
Besides my reindoonicorn but that's cuz Tomain gave it to me for christmas last year ^_^
 
Class: Sniper
Weapon: Killstreak Strange Machina
Secondary: 'R. Kelly's Sheets' - Strange Jarate
Hat: Sir Shootsalot - "You and I are a lot alike, mate. Except I'm an owl, and you're dead."
Misc: Tux
Action: eh, not my thing really.
 
As an Engy, I love my level 4 sentries:

1215252745_fullres.jpg
 
Sniper.

Stock, Jarate, Buskwacka
Criminal Cloak, and of course, Lime Green Crone's Dome.
 
Class: Spy
Primary: Strange Revolver
Secondary: Strange Festive Sapper
Melee: Strange Spy-Cicle
PDA: Strange Invis Watch
Hat: Strange Napolean Complex
Misc 1: Strange RoBro 300
Misc 2: The Merc's Muffler
Action: Fancy Spellbook
Taunt: Buy A Life
 
The Floppy/Sexy/Majestic/Aromatic/Unbelievable/Fergalicious Pyroshark

Pyro:
Cosmetics:
Unusual Circling Flames Prancer's Pride
The Last Breath
El Muchacho
Taunts: highfive, conga, flip, party trick, square dance, director's vision

Weapons:
Strange Spec Killstreak Degreaser
Strange Spec Killstreak Shotgun with pointblank and underwater kill parts
Strange Pro Killstreak Neon Anhilator "Scrub Zapper" with underwater and critical kills parts

Pyro's not even my best class :/
 
Class: Heavy
Weapon: "Strange Minigun"(27,8xx)" kills actual kills and counting.
Secondary: Vintage Sandvich
Melee: "Iron Fists"
Hat: Vintage Ushanka (white)- To seem less threatening before I kill you.
 
Class: Pocket Medic
Primary: S F Pro Ks Crusaders Crossbow
Secondary: S. Pro Ks Vaccinator
Melee: S Pro Ks Solemn Vow
Hat: B.M.O.C.
Misc: Max's Severed Head
Action: Canteen
 
Last edited:
I've switch from Spy, to soldier in the last couple of weeks, so....

The only thing I truly love that I have is my Prof Killstreak Air Strike. It is so much fun to use, especially with a full clip of rockets.
 
Sniper with KS strange Huntsman or KS strange Machina. jarate, strange kurkin
Soldier with KS strange regular rocket, Strange pic axe, strange buff banner
Engie with KS strange Mini, or KS strange PDA
Heavy with KS strange regular mini gun Strange fist of steel
 
Class: The Scoot
Weapon: Strange Force-a-Nature "Pepper Spray MkVI" ("Sure, it's pepper... just shot through a barrel at 100 mph is all.")
Hat: The Fed Fightin' Fedora (painted with Team Spirit)
Misc: That... snake... dude... that the Spy has. (painted After Eight)
Action: The Results Are In
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top