Bring a Buddy Night (10/16/14)!

Minty

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
2,078
yP0Tgir.png


Do you have friends? Of course you do! Well this is your chance to introduce them to eGO in the best light possible. Ladies and Gentlemen I bring you:


October Bring-a-buddy night!

So how does it work? All you need to do is find a friend who plays TF2 and hop on the event server at 7 PM CDT/ 8 PM EDT to play with everyone else and their buddies! There will be trivia + prizes, so be sure to attend.​
 
Last edited:
Friends. You've got them.

If you don't, stop being a loser and go find one. ;)

If you need help, let me know. I can find you a friend to bring. :D
 
You guys have fun for me! I'll be playing in a concert in around three hours.
 
Why do all the events I want to go to have to be on the same days as my college classes? :(
 
TF2 seems to be the one game that none of my RL buddies play. I don't get it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top