Autobalance

Draylock2525

I made one post
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
18
I joined eGO not long ago but I have to tell you I am not a fan of the autobalance rules right now. If it would keep like platoon members and the like in the same team, awesome. But here's my issue. I'll be on the winning team with a strong positive K/D then when the games about over, it will switch me and I tend to start loosing and my K/D turns negitive. In all honesty, it's not encouraging to play on our own servers cause I tend to end up playing agaist my friends instead of playing with them and working with them as a platoon.
 
lock ur squad that helps and when the message shows ready to balance after death try not to die :) thats another way to avoid it but we all hate the balance :)
 
Back
Top