EGO appreciation-=(E)=chronic sonic tonic

Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
173
I want to thank every one for being very kind to me ever since I joined I felt welcomed. and one thing I want to do is return the favor and do every thing I can to be a good player and a good member. I want to give special thanks to the tf2 division leader insomnia princess. she has been a nice person since I joined and I hope she continues to do a good job actually I know she will continue to do great work. I also want to thank kazoo she helped me out in how to work around in the forums lol still is lol. as for colony lol wow first random ego friend that I friended he helped me get off the server streets and get gussied up and join yall. he did a fine job I must say lol. I also got to thank river ratt one of my best online friends for years. never a push or shove and is still here lol. and one thing he did was help me realize was that the place that I once called home is a rotting decaying world that is a bad influence on people. and as for here I am full heartedly glad I can call this server my online home. I appreciate yall for listening and giving imput on my art. and I thank yall for this experience. I will continue to game on hopefully I can make it to a competition division. just ask river and other players I am an annoying scout in my own right lol. and I will continue to make art for yall.
 
Hey Chronic,

Thanks for the kind words. We are all SO happy you're part of our division. You've truly found your gamer home now and we're grateful to have you. I've also had a lot of fun playing with you on the servers and at events. :)

You are a model member and I love how eager you are to give back to the community. Keep up with that great attitude. I know you will find many more friends here in time.

We appreciate you and we're not letting you go anywhere. :D

-IP
 
As an artist myself I'm so glad to see someone so passionate about wanting to give his artwork for the community to use! I know that if you keep working your skills and you never stop learning, you'll be better than Legend ;) Keep working hard because the entire community appreciates it!
 
Chronic did the poster for one of the black mesa threads i posted and he has a few more. So happy to have you around!
 
It's cool to know that your liking eGO, I for one enjoy playing tf2 with eGO, even though in losing interest, I still come on for the events. Be sure to check us out in Op:X though, there's a lot to do in the other divisions, and they all should welcome you just as the tf2 division has.
 
It's cool to know that your liking eGO, I for one enjoy playing tf2 with eGO, even though in losing interest, I still come on for the events. Be sure to check us out in Op:X though, there's a lot to do in the other divisions, and they all should welcome you just as the tf2 division has.

We always love having you over here mason. :)

And I agree, feel free to visit OP:X and the other divisions. They've always been incredibly welcoming to me and I'm sure they would to be to you as well, chronic.
 
We always love having you over here mason. :)

And I agree, feel free to visit OP:X and the other divisions. They've always been incredibly welcoming to me and I'm sure they would to be to you as well, chronic.

Yay I'm appreciated! Well it's good to know, and the divisions are about as welcoming as this post! (I really wanted to make this a really mean post, just for lols). But it's really fun with other divisions, and you will make some really good friends.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top