IMPORTANT: Halloween Server Changes

These are only until Halloween correct? Do they go back to regular after that? Foundry was one of my favorite servers so i would hate to see it go
 
All servers empty tonight! Come on people, I need my fix!

I've only been playing TF2 since like March. . is it normally quite slow after school begins?
 
A friend jsut messaged me that our servers have been crashing since the update. I don't know if this is new information, or already fixed, but that is why he isn't logging onto them atm.
 
A friend jsut messaged me that our servers have been crashing since the update. I don't know if this is new information, or already fixed, but that is why he isn't logging onto them atm.

Yes, it's from the update. We've been working on it the past ehhh 45 mins or so. Should be all good to go soon. I will post when we're back up and running. Sorry about the downtime!

:D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top