T Tanooki Thread Junky Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 896 Nov 5, 2014 #21 I hate to see you go, but I love to see your crockets leave.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Nov 5, 2014 #22 Kazoo is leaving? Say it ain't so.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Nov 5, 2014 #23 Kazoo said: Don't worry Darth. I plan to haunt this place forever. Click to expand... rip in pace.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Nov 5, 2014 #24 Nix said: Kazoo said: Don't worry Darth. I plan to haunt this place forever. Click to expand... rip in pace. Click to expand... Unfortunately, sometimes things don't go as planned.
Nix said: Kazoo said: Don't worry Darth. I plan to haunt this place forever. Click to expand... rip in pace. Click to expand... Unfortunately, sometimes things don't go as planned.
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 Nov 5, 2014 #25 I was initially disappointed by this... but then I realized Kazoo's probably pulling a Caelestis - step down as DL, leave eGO entirely, then resurface a couple months later as the DL of another division.
I was initially disappointed by this... but then I realized Kazoo's probably pulling a Caelestis - step down as DL, leave eGO entirely, then resurface a couple months later as the DL of another division.
F Fifteen Poster Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 124 Nov 5, 2014 #26 Thank you for everything, Kazoo. You inspired me as a great female leader for our gaming community. Sad to see you go, but I support you on your way.
Thank you for everything, Kazoo. You inspired me as a great female leader for our gaming community. Sad to see you go, but I support you on your way.
Angoron Poster =(e)= Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 226 Nov 6, 2014 #27 NOOOOO! Not again T_T God speed, leader of the cats. May IRL RNGesus be with you
A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Nov 6, 2014 #28 ;'( I remember the first time I saw you, I thought you were a 14 year old boy. I will miss you and everything you've done for TF2
;'( I remember the first time I saw you, I thought you were a 14 year old boy. I will miss you and everything you've done for TF2