O Outlaw27 Poster Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 245 Nov 4, 2014 #1 Hey again everyone well for the most part I have cleared up a lot of personal problems and I am ready to get back to work!!! Alright hopefully too much has changed in over a month right..... right..... RIGHT???!!!
Hey again everyone well for the most part I have cleared up a lot of personal problems and I am ready to get back to work!!! Alright hopefully too much has changed in over a month right..... right..... RIGHT???!!!
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Nov 5, 2014 #2 Yeaaaahhhhhh! I am so happy to read this great news. My good friend has returned. We shall gladly put you back to work. haha
Yeaaaahhhhhh! I am so happy to read this great news. My good friend has returned. We shall gladly put you back to work. haha
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Nov 5, 2014 #3 Welcome back. Nothing has changed. We're all still awesome.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Nov 5, 2014 #4 Yes, Valve bought eGO and replaced all our leadership with lizardmen.
Versed Forum Fiend Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 651 Nov 5, 2014 #5 I grew more awesome while you were gone.