M MIA Rookie Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 78 Nov 8, 2014 #1 Looks like our TF2 servers are crashing. 2fort for sure, but I don't see helltower/hightower off and all other servers seem extraordinarily low population or non-existent so I'm suspecting an update issue?
Looks like our TF2 servers are crashing. 2fort for sure, but I don't see helltower/hightower off and all other servers seem extraordinarily low population or non-existent so I'm suspecting an update issue?
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Nov 9, 2014 #2 I was not seeing any problems when I looked into this later. Hopefully it was temporary but I will keep an eye out. Thanks MIA. If the problem continues, send me a PM. I get that pretty much any time of day or night. Thanks!
I was not seeing any problems when I looked into this later. Hopefully it was temporary but I will keep an eye out. Thanks MIA. If the problem continues, send me a PM. I get that pretty much any time of day or night. Thanks!
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Nov 9, 2014 #3 Insomnia Princess said: If the problem continues, send me a PM. I get that pretty much any time of day or night. Click to expand... Should we include Beta on the PM?
Insomnia Princess said: If the problem continues, send me a PM. I get that pretty much any time of day or night. Click to expand... Should we include Beta on the PM?
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 9, 2014 #4 Idol btw the servers are laggy can you PM Beta for us :3 Thanks Mr. Councilman.
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Nov 9, 2014 #5 Idol said: Should we include Beta on the PM? Click to expand... Always
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 9, 2014 #6 closing as IP is aware.