TF2 Global Chat: Known Issue

I need to get out more, I don't even get half of these things.
MY HOME DIVISION NEEDS ME
 
3620356363a25fe0f79cbf1c9169f4c1.jpg


There we go.

This is great, you forgot about my typoes(ask idol, o he will tell ya).
 
mason and kami's bromance is also an eGO meme.

I just watch them, every day in the shoutbox.
 
I prefer to call it Extreme Confidence.

Narcissism implies I have a problem, which I don't, because there's nothing wrong with confidence.
 
I prefer to call it Extreme Confidence.

Narcissism implies I have a problem, which I don't, because there's nothing wrong with confidence.

Dude, people tell me I have a narcissism problem, but I say that I don't (and my opinion is obviously worth way more than theirs).
 
if this thread was a road and what was being discussed was a truck I believe the truck would be approximately 30 feet above the road, upside down and flying
 
if this thread was a road and what was being discussed was a truck I believe the truck would be approximately 30 feet above the road, upside down and flying
Welcome to the TF2 Division forums Rawburt. Please enjoy your stay.
 
The main subject of this thread is up the stairs and to your left.
escher-relativity-woodcut-medium.jpg
 
Well, it CAN be closed, but who would do that?

hehe Since the main topic of this post is over and the off-topic chatter is not causing any harm, I'll let it stand.

Were this still an active thread for updates on the issue, I'd have put a stop to the madness.

OggZsy0.png
 
3620356363a25fe0f79cbf1c9169f4c1.jpg


There we go.
technically these are tf2-division eGO memes; most of the other divisions have no clue what this is about.
Need to add "Cutemetal" to that list.
And something about Nudist... probably something along the lines of "that's the best-singing nudist colony I've ever heard" or "the tf2 division has an entire nudist colony advising them".
Oh yeah, and don't forget "what kind of laptop?" whenever someone makes a "I'm back" thread.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top