- Joined
- Feb 28, 2008
- Messages
- 126
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knYdbwO8Wuc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knYdbwO8Wuc[/ame]
http://shardsonline.com
A Sandbox Multiplayer Game currently in development. Inspired by Ultima Online and Never Winter Nights, offering a persistent world and allowing for modding and cusomization.
I've been working on this game for about a year and really enjoying it. We have a very engaged community so I wanted to re-introduce it to eGO as we continue to develop.
Currently in Kickstarter but recently achieved funding goal.
This is the second KS though development has been ongoing between campaigns.
http://shardsonline.com
A Sandbox Multiplayer Game currently in development. Inspired by Ultima Online and Never Winter Nights, offering a persistent world and allowing for modding and cusomization.
I've been working on this game for about a year and really enjoying it. We have a very engaged community so I wanted to re-introduce it to eGO as we continue to develop.
Currently in Kickstarter but recently achieved funding goal.
This is the second KS though development has been ongoing between campaigns.







