M MIA Rookie Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 78 Nov 19, 2014 #1 Just a heads up to our IT people! Harvest disconnected and is no longer on my list of worlds I can join.
Just a heads up to our IT people! Harvest disconnected and is no longer on my list of worlds I can join.
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Nov 19, 2014 #2 All of the servers today decided to die briefly, it is back up now. It was full too ;-;
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Nov 19, 2014 #3 I hate server crashes. :/ Everything should be good now. If anyone experiences issues, feel free to message me or Dropbox it. Sometimes plugins have to be reset after downtime. All looks good for me at the moment (knock on wood).
I hate server crashes. :/ Everything should be good now. If anyone experiences issues, feel free to message me or Dropbox it. Sometimes plugins have to be reset after downtime. All looks good for me at the moment (knock on wood).