MadJack Poster Joined Jun 25, 2014 Messages 104 Nov 29, 2014 #21 I'm level 23 which shows that I am dedicated to some games and try and reach level 5 badge per game. That is my goal atleast for my current game list. But I wish they added a better reward system. Then I would try and level up faster!
I'm level 23 which shows that I am dedicated to some games and try and reach level 5 badge per game. That is my goal atleast for my current game list. But I wish they added a better reward system. Then I would try and level up faster!
BossKeyInc Active Member Joined Feb 23, 2013 Messages 266 Nov 29, 2014 #22 Its all a trading minigame.
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Dec 4, 2014 #23 I don't adventure too much when it comes to new games, so I'll probably always be under LvL10
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Dec 9, 2014 #24 I enjoy them a lot. I tend to only finish a deck once though. Too many cards to buy :/
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Dec 9, 2014 #25 Steam level 40 here, I'm a sucker for all the emoticons and backgrounds...
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Dec 9, 2014 #26 Noblenote said: Steam level 40 here, I'm a sucker for all the emoticons and backgrounds... Click to expand... ^ This. And the added friend space. I'm lvl 42.
Noblenote said: Steam level 40 here, I'm a sucker for all the emoticons and backgrounds... Click to expand... ^ This. And the added friend space. I'm lvl 42.
T TMiBeast I made one post Joined Dec 9, 2014 Messages 5 Dec 11, 2014 #28 I'm a measly Level 3. Recently came back to PC gaming.