Recording Tf2

Mack

Rookie
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
67
So I have a really crappy laptop with integrated graphics. Rendering demos is ridiculous. I tried using Open Broadcaster Software, which looks like a great program..... except I couldn't get it to recognize the proper graphics card. Does anyone have any alternate program suggestions? Or is it about time to give up? :P
 
Haven't tried it in awhile, but could try Fraps. If I recall correctly the free version can record 30 seconds per recording..not sure if that's changed at all though so could be wrong.
 
You could use CamStudio. It's completely free and is a pretty simple program without any bells and whistles. However, if you don't have an audio drive called StereoMix, you'll have to enable it through your registry if you want to record output audio. Don't ask me about all of technical stuff; that's what the peeps over at the Tech Talk forum are for.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top