What does EGO mean to me and you

Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
173
EGO is a just and fair clan who's servers are a safe haven from jerks. and it is a community where people come together as one. if a jerk where to come on to one of our severs we would deal with it to the best of our ability. we will take care of the situation imidiately if possible. EGO is the place where people can meet other people who all like the darn near same thing which is video games. as quoted from metro 2033 we are a free station. and as quoted from sharknado during my AT he told me and remember why we played here in the first place and that is to have fun. being thanks giving and every thing I am thankful to be in a clan where we are kind and awesome to noe another. oh be warned every time I get payed once in a while I will throw a preasant hurricain in TF2 so come on in and have some fun. it also increases my smissmiss spirit badge too lol.I want to have cardio myopathy by the end of the year lol
 
It's a special place. We're more than just people who play games; we're a real community. There will be disagreements, there will be ups and downs but this place is home to many, many truly good people and I'm thankful to be part of it.

<3
 
Aww, everyone has such sweet things to say. What I would like to contribute is that eGO does its part to stop cyber bullying on its servers in my opinion because you guys keep chat clean and respectful to all players and put a stop to it if you see someone harassing another player. And I think that's wonderful. I think it’s awesome to play on a server where people are friendly and you can joke and tease with your buddies, but if someone gets out of line and starts being disrespectful there is someone there to put a stop to it. I notice that even people that aren't in eGO will tell others the rules of the servers, and I think that goes to show that people like this haven of sorts that eGO provides. I know personally, I find it really refreshing. When I first started playing CSS again after years of being away from it, I was going from server to server being disrespected and harassed simply because of my gender. And then I found eGO and you guys were so nice and so different and I never left. I am proud to be a part of this community, and I think it’s wonderful what you guys contribute to the gaming world.
 
eGO has been such a huge part of my life. People like Drew, Meow, and Mega have greatly brought me out of my PTSD from my parents' violent divorce. I feel that the best people I have met in life so far have been in eGO. Also, being an admin has taught me very important values and morals that will aid me in life. Best part goes to being able to knife NMsniper in Polar Panic. xD
 
this is probably best thread i have seen in a LONG TIME and i completely and whole heartily agree a 110% with everything mentioned like for example we don't stand fro racism in any shape form or fashion PERIOD. we also don't stand for bullying harassing or disrespecting others no mater there age, gender, race, nationality, disabiltys, or how they may look or talk or anything else and that's one of the reason's i love eGO so much cause life in general is hard enough and the last thing that anyone wants or needs is to come to a game or server they love to escape everything that life throws at us only to be disrespected or harassed or hear language that they don't care for put simply we come her TO HAVE FUN AND MEET FRIENDLY PEOPLE ! and like everyone has said i have meet some of my best friends that have similar interest or goals as myself and some of the NICEST People anyone would ever want too meet EVER. i have also learned some very valuable lessons i will carry with me for rest of my life
also just to mention has also helped me thou some of my hardest times in my life and been a place where i can talk with others when something is bothering me

and like ip mentioned were more than a community WERE A FAMILY !! and where everyone knows your name

this video come to mind every time i think of what eG0 stands for

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo[/ame]
 
Back
Top