Y You Dont Nomi. Rookie Joined Sep 15, 2013 Messages 83 Dec 5, 2014 #21 So... How did the audition go, Storm?
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Dec 7, 2014 #22 You Don't Nomi. said: So... How did the audition go, Storm? Click to expand... Out of the 3 bass trombones who auditioned only 1 was accepted. I was not the accepted Bass Trombone.
You Don't Nomi. said: So... How did the audition go, Storm? Click to expand... Out of the 3 bass trombones who auditioned only 1 was accepted. I was not the accepted Bass Trombone.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Dec 7, 2014 #23 StormChaser said: Out of the 3 bass trombones who auditioned only 1 was accepted. I was not the accepted Bass Trombone. Click to expand... So you killed the one who was accepted and the other one to cut out any competition?
StormChaser said: Out of the 3 bass trombones who auditioned only 1 was accepted. I was not the accepted Bass Trombone. Click to expand... So you killed the one who was accepted and the other one to cut out any competition?