PC Problems

Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
173
I am sorry that I have had a long silence I had not been able to use the PC my uncle is repairing and upgrading the PC mean while I am making candy boxes
 
Lol ok well I made em out of Popsicle sticks which I got from micheals and what I do is i hot glue em together like permanent Lincoln logs and I ask the recipient what his or her dave character and color are. Character can be any thing since my PhotoShop art is good but free hand is bad I ask my mom to draw a pic on the box. And usually its the emblem of your fave character. And then I slip a pic at the bottom with a message on back. Then hurry the pic in candy.
 
sounds very creative and unique Chronic
i'm glad your getting into the festive spirit and making Unique and handmade gifts for your friends and family

you peaked my curiosity now i would love to see pictures of these

Good Job
 

Latest posts

Back
Top