H1Z1 - Lets play it? :)

I have this game and still haven't really played it. I found out in game that I couldn't edit my controls since I don't use traditional WASD for movement. But I did find out last night I could go into the .xml document for the game and edit the file so... I might play more!
 
I've been looking at this game, but don't have the funds right now to get it. It looks really fun though.
 
I'd like to share my first personal adventure in H1z1. First off I would like to say this game is buggy, lacks some content but at the same time the game is very playable. They have mini quests that reward the player with high end weapons and ammo. BUT the quests can be long and hard, but lots of fun considering it can turn into a quite a adventure. So for early Alpha this game has some appeal to it. My adventure begins like this:

I started my character in the usual fashion, I spawned crafted a bow, and a satchel. Now when you spawn, you spawn with 2-5 other players in the vicinity. So you literally have to keep your guard up, as other players will act like idiots as they have nothing to lose as being a fresh spawn. The spawns are random, they can be near a town or in the middle of nowhere. In this case I spawned near a place called Hemming way Truck Stop. I started my usual loot grind and made my way east. I eventually found a wilderness camp with a few zombies In which I took down with my trusty bow. I loot the zombies, and behold I found the most sacred item on H1Z1, The Holy Cache Key of Antioch So I continued my adventure east, until I met a player by the name of "V0w" who happened to have this fascination of cleaving players with his machete, after a brief skirmish I was badly wounded and had to retreat. The retreat turned into a chase that lasted twenty minutes, in which I taunted my attacker to demoralize him. It eventually worked (Or he ran out of Stamina first, not too sure) and I was alone, and lost on a mountain with a radio station.

1A51EF6BFD48F09F121BDE3307C3DC26ABE25E6A


I lucked out and found a compass inside a desk along with a can of food. I was literally a deer fart away from death, with a crude bow some berries that I picked along my retreat. This is already a wall of text so Ill summarize the rest quickly. I manage to find my way back off the mountain travelling East, then North where I found my cache. My loot was a AR15, Tactical Backpack, 90 .223 round for the AR15 another compass (lol) and some goggles that make me look like Riddick. The Icing on the cake was on my way back I ran into my old buddy V0w, but sadly he came down with a case of bullet hole fever and passed on. :(

DE00A1FBFB6D30F3482FC5A77B307756F5D50EC7
H1z1%20search%20for%20the%20holy%20AR15_zpsvawpednb.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top