- Joined
- Feb 3, 2015
- Messages
- 26
I am a freelance web and application developer, and I also hobby in this as well oddly enough.
Do you guys have any html/css/php/mysql/C# gurus at your disposable? If yes, please introduce me! And if no, then now you guys have one if you ever wanted to improve or modify somewhat majorly.
I don't really think I'd charge unless somehow other people would stand to gain a ton of money as a result of my work. I enjoy just keeping up with the latest tech, and also helping other people out whenever I can.
I do have experience modifying Bulletin Boards since we used vBulletin on my old clan's site. Whoever has done the work on this site obviously knows a decent amount of what they're doing. On the other hand, it does seem a little cluttered (just my own humble opinion especially since code is karazy.
Anyway, just wanted to advertise my warez, and I hope this wasn't posted in the wrong sub-forum. Maybe I should lurk more :/
Do you guys have any html/css/php/mysql/C# gurus at your disposable? If yes, please introduce me! And if no, then now you guys have one if you ever wanted to improve or modify somewhat majorly.
I don't really think I'd charge unless somehow other people would stand to gain a ton of money as a result of my work. I enjoy just keeping up with the latest tech, and also helping other people out whenever I can.
I do have experience modifying Bulletin Boards since we used vBulletin on my old clan's site. Whoever has done the work on this site obviously knows a decent amount of what they're doing. On the other hand, it does seem a little cluttered (just my own humble opinion especially since code is karazy.
Anyway, just wanted to advertise my warez, and I hope this wasn't posted in the wrong sub-forum. Maybe I should lurk more :/












Just to let you know everyone here works for free including our tech team who are web devs etc too.


