- Joined
- Aug 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,826
Title.
It can be either a giftable copy on Steam, or the Humble Bundle key for the game + DLC. Either one is fine. The thing is, I don't want to pay $15 dollars for the game. There are a couple people who are interested in playing it with me, but they dont have a copy of it.
I'm willing to do weird and/or funky stuff with the trade. I got stuff on TF2 I can get rid of, but for me it would be neat if I could just get rid of some of my Humble Bundle codes for Steam and/or Origin games. I don't have super many of them (and some aren't the greatest games), but I can trade a couple games for one copy of DD. For TF2 stuff... I wont go crazy on those, but if you prefer that, check my backpack and make an offer.
And also, hey, if you see something you like, make offers! Maybe you have something I like!
List of my stuff. Keys are Steam unless otherwise specified. Go nuts.
It can be either a giftable copy on Steam, or the Humble Bundle key for the game + DLC. Either one is fine. The thing is, I don't want to pay $15 dollars for the game. There are a couple people who are interested in playing it with me, but they dont have a copy of it.
I'm willing to do weird and/or funky stuff with the trade. I got stuff on TF2 I can get rid of, but for me it would be neat if I could just get rid of some of my Humble Bundle codes for Steam and/or Origin games. I don't have super many of them (and some aren't the greatest games), but I can trade a couple games for one copy of DD. For TF2 stuff... I wont go crazy on those, but if you prefer that, check my backpack and make an offer.
And also, hey, if you see something you like, make offers! Maybe you have something I like!
List of my stuff. Keys are Steam unless otherwise specified. Go nuts.
Code:
Batman?: Arkham Origins DLC
Battlefield 3 Origin Key Origin
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key Origin
Cities in Motion 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key Origin
Dead Space 3 Origin Key Origin
Dead Space Origin Key Origin
F.E.A.R.
FEZ
Garry's Mod
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key
Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Magicka + 2 DLC
Medal of Honor Origin Key Origin
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel
Mirror's Edge Origin Key Origin
Mirror's Edge Steam Key
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Natural Selection 2
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Populous Origin Key Origin
Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third
Sanctum 2
Sanctum: Collection
Serious Sam 3: BFE
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
The Sims 3 Date Night Key Origin
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key Origin
The Sims 3 Key Origin
The Sims 3 Late Night Key Origin



