An Audit On My Awards?

GamesB4Gains

Famous
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
462
​
So, let me start off by saying I'm a sucker for accolades, acheivements, etc. and I will not hesitate to show them off
(Did you know I shot a perfect score on the new USMC Pistol range course?!)
And I will do anything to make sure all my awesomeness is properly flaunted :P

So I was wondering, Who knows if they'd be able to do a lil audit on my awards and update them to represent
all the awards I previously owned on an eGO account I couldn't recover?
Mainly just the years of service ribbon since I've been with eGO for over 7 years.
Maybe even some of them cool BF awards? Am I asking for too much? I hope not...
I have money:thumbup1:
 
hmm...this sounds more like a drop box question.

Or more likely, something you should ask one of your division Advisors (who could then ask your DL).
 
Back
Top