- Joined
- Jan 6, 2014
- Messages
- 3,210
I know that exists. Where do you think I got that from? I LOVE ASHENS.
And this is why the CS div is the best!
Well at least i know i can go watch it under the rock your living under! i will bring beverages and we can do it together.. (the not watching it thing)

Aint this off topic and should it be moved there?
what? This thread still alive? Thought it died the way i died inside when hearing grandma reviewing the book.
We are the CS division, everything containing our members is part of CS Division discussion. So in other words
ashleys a pervert and thats why this thread exists.
We are the CS division, everything containing our members is part of CS Division discussion. So in other words
ashleys a pervert and thats why this thread exists.