U UniqueWisdom Famous Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 512 Feb 16, 2015 #1 Hey, everyone! Just thought I would show something I recently made! http://i.imgur.com/vMI5kdJ.png
U UniqueWisdom Famous Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 512 Feb 19, 2015 #2 http://i.imgur.com/cfzfT1U.png Firecracker Jinx
E EDGE-Mid lane Rookie Joined Nov 5, 2014 Messages 31 Feb 22, 2015 #4 Now using this Jinx background 8) Thanks!
U UniqueWisdom Famous Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 512 Feb 23, 2015 #6 http://i.imgur.com/eAbNuDG.png Warden Sivir
C Chiller963 Poster Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 205 Feb 25, 2015 #7 you should change up sivir so that its more in the right corner so I can put my icons left while keeping the image and logo untouched.
you should change up sivir so that its more in the right corner so I can put my icons left while keeping the image and logo untouched.
U UniqueWisdom Famous Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 512 Feb 25, 2015 #8 Chiller963 said: you should change up sivir so that its more in the right corner so I can put my icons left while keeping the image and logo untouched. Click to expand... http://i.imgur.com/wlESCVA.png Like this?
Chiller963 said: you should change up sivir so that its more in the right corner so I can put my icons left while keeping the image and logo untouched. Click to expand... http://i.imgur.com/wlESCVA.png Like this?
U UniqueWisdom Famous Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 512 Feb 25, 2015 #9 http://i.imgur.com/v9yC9vE.png Bloodmoon Kalista Last edited: Feb 25, 2015