I regret to inform you but P3N has passed away

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
I regret to inform you that Luis passed away yesterday due to further complications on his disease.

We, family and friends, we are truly affected by his loss.

Regards,

Gian

It has come to my attention that P3N has passed on from this world. Some of you may have known him, and others may have no idea who I am talking about.

When I first met P3N he was a member of the Battlefield Division. He was a fun lovably guy to hang around with and always had me laughing. We would play World of tanks, Battlefield Bc2 to 4 and even minecraft, losing all sense of time. He eventually however landed into the OP:X division and continued to support eGO. However he had to take a break from eGO to focus on real life.

Its a shame to see fellow friends both internet and real life pass away, but such is life. We never have control over it, and we never know what will happen to us tomorrow. Let us not be consumed by grief however, P3N would not want that. Let us remember the good times we had and the joy he brought to not only the people around him, but to eGO as well.

Farewell old Friend.
 
Remembering many great memories.
Rest peacefully P3N, There is no pain where you have gone.

Respectfully
Chuck
 
Many good memories and fun times with P3N. We'll be missing you buddy; I hope there's good broadband internet in heaven.
 
I still remember playing with him and Fin, in BC2

I will really miss that loco

Rest in peace, my great friend
 
I meet P3N when I first joined the Battlefield Division (then the BC2 Division) back in 2010....damn what an awesome guy to lose...

Ahhh good times...RIP
 
Always had a great time when he was around. He will most certainly be missed.
 
I'm sad to hear that P3N has passed away. We spent easily over 300+ hours while playing BFBC2 and boy did we have great time..

Rest in peace dear Brother. I miss you already.
 
Wow such sudden news. The amount of people who were gifted the opportunity of his presence in eGO is beyond measure. A truly wonderful person. He will be missed.
 
Back
Top