DoD Demo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spammed every single divisional thread, Predator we would reply and enter and view the contest when we view the DOD forums :)
If people don't view the DOD forums they're probably not going to want to play DOD anyways right?
Also if it's a big contest then maybe the commgr's and news team can give it the publicity like front page posts etc. Thanks anyways


EX, he's informing all divisions of an eGO WIDE EVENT!
 
Let's try to avoid harassing people on the forums. If we are not going to be able to be civil, maybe this thread should just be locked which is exactly what I am going to do.

Predator, I apologize for some of the events concerning this thread. Thanks again for letting us know about this contest. I'll check it out later :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top