Squad greenlight (made by Project Reality peeps)

EA can be a double edged sword, most of the EA games i buy usually turn out awesome. Not all are bad.
 
If you take the total amount of games that get green-lit/Early Access and then see how many stay there or just release as broken. It is definitely very very few that make it through.

A game like KF2 for example, I know the developer and their integrity is well known so I'll invest in it. The only problem here is that I might have my fill of it before it actually releases and therefore not have the full enjoyment I might have had if I played it when it came out fully featured.
 
Ahem, your looking at a BR100 PS2 Alpha Squad player :blink::blink:

It's safe to say that PS2 affected my optimisim and faith in game dev's forever.

Then I went and joined Star Citizen !

Please Roberts don't let me down teach me to love again !
 

Latest posts

Back
Top