Clash of Clans Names (Roll Call)

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,987
Users who do not post here will be removed from the clan. This is an effort to again crack down on our war efforts.

Clan Rules:
-Must maintain active donations and requests.
-Clan War search starts Tuesday and Friday between 7 and 9 East.
-Elders are responsible for managing war bases. Ask an elder for permission to donate to a war base.
-During Clan War, must use BOTH attacks.
-Clan War attack #1 should be rank equal to yours
-Clan War attack #2 is clean up, attack within three of your rank. Try to use this attack in the last 12 hours of war day to give others a chance to 3 star their equal rank.
-MUST attack with Clan Castle troops, don't go into an attack with empty Clan Castle.
-Users who don't follow the rules could be booted without warning.
-Elder & CoLeader will be assigned on an as needed basis. Any member will be eligible for Elder rank, while CoLeader is normally reserved for Leadership members.
 
Last edited:
Signing for SAMSONIKS and slam (just in case, he's active in CoC but rarely visits the forums)
 
Smiley I'm active I check everyday. But I don't do do clan wars I don't trust my phone to do them.
 
Sparky14jn I'm not active in donating or wars because I am just trophie droping and trying to max out my base. I don't really care if I am kicked, once I get my base maxed out I'll be more active in CoC.
 
Sent a join request.
Vertago
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top