My friends in counter strike

Mr. Gocho

Poster
Joined
Dec 1, 2010
Messages
242
I write to you guys to let you guys know I will be gone from the gaming scene for a little while because my crazy ex stole my computer and all my stuff I wish I had something to play with you guys but I'm broke as a joke I'll miss you guys and we'll if tall ever wanna get a hold of me message me
 
Oh bloody hell man. Hope you see you get your stuff back asap and get some revenge against that ex. We are 100% behind you.
 
tumblr_inline_nhmeygGFIN1ri3be9.gif


Save your computer!
 
That's when you run her over with the car

Don't worry

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there
 
Hope things work out for yah man !

I should steal back that computer though, =3
 
Darn, thats messed up :l

Hopefully you will manage to get it back
 

Latest posts

Back
Top