Come Support the Comp Team!

Enfohip

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
1,276
Hey, the Edge Gamers CS:GO team has 2 matches tonight! (one at 9cst, the other at 10cst) I am going to go ahead and start streaming now, and I will continue streaming until our matches are over!(unless I begin to experience any sorts of lag)

Come watch and support the team @ www.twitch.tv/enfohip
 
Last edited:
I'll be watching the second one after work! Good luck boys!
 
Won the first match 16-6, next is d2 in 20 minutes!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
We won our 2nd match on d2 16-8! Thanks everybody for coming to the stream and watching!
 
Hey, the Edge Gamers CS:GO team has 2 matches tonight! (one at 9cst, the other at 10cst) I am going to go ahead and start streaming now, and I will continue streaming until our matches are over!(unless I begin to experience any sorts of lag)

Come watch and support the team @ www.twitch.tv/enfohip

I checked out the stream a little yesterday while you were scrimming. The quality of the video was excellent. I can't believe no hippo themed overlay. Inconceivable.
 
I checked out the stream a little yesterday while you were scrimming. The quality of the video was excellent. I can't believe no hippo themed overlay. Inconceivable.
I'm sorry D: I will have to work on that

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
Wow, you suck enfo. Get supreme you scrub. You're supposed to be good.

QU99tid.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top