C Chickens Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2015 Messages 403 Jun 24, 2015 #1 I'll be gone for the rest of the week so I will be missing a cs event sadly but I'll catch you guys next week.
I'll be gone for the rest of the week so I will be missing a cs event sadly but I'll catch you guys next week.
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Jun 24, 2015 #3 k glhf
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jun 24, 2015 #6 I'll make sure to fry you extra-crispy when you come back.
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 24, 2015 #8 That's nice. I'm gone until god knows when in July and now for a short while, you're out for some reason. You deserve to be deep-fried in lard.
That's nice. I'm gone until god knows when in July and now for a short while, you're out for some reason. You deserve to be deep-fried in lard.
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jun 24, 2015 #9 The Unknown Specialist said: That's nice. I'm gone until god knows when in July and now for a short while, you're out for some reason. You deserve to be deep-fried in lard. Click to expand... Don't worry, you will be in the frying pit with him Unknown.
The Unknown Specialist said: That's nice. I'm gone until god knows when in July and now for a short while, you're out for some reason. You deserve to be deep-fried in lard. Click to expand... Don't worry, you will be in the frying pit with him Unknown.
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 24, 2015 #10 Medviah said: Don't worry, you will be in the frying pit with him Unknown. Click to expand... I have a legitimate reason (moving). He hasn't given us a single hint as to why he's going to be offline. *sigh* Must I always have to point out the obvious? <3
Medviah said: Don't worry, you will be in the frying pit with him Unknown. Click to expand... I have a legitimate reason (moving). He hasn't given us a single hint as to why he's going to be offline. *sigh* Must I always have to point out the obvious? <3
K KR HYPE Poster Joined Jun 16, 2015 Messages 124 Jun 25, 2015 #11 Unacceptable, banned. Just kidding have fun
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Jun 25, 2015 #12 I will kill some chickens while your away.