If eGO supported ARK, would you play on our server?

If eGO supported ARK, would you play on our server?


  • Total voters
    59
Good news, we're going forward with ARK. Stand by for official server announcements and any other relevant news.
 
sweet!!!

who wants to be friends? add me on steam. link should be somewhere in my profile on here i think. idk. im noob
 
Even though the game is Early Access I think it would be a great idea for eGO to support it. Of all the survival type games I think this is the one that is going to go all the way. The Dev team is unbelievable with the amount of Patches that happen, literally you suggest something on their forums that everyone agrees is a good idea, an then BAM ! Patch.

The Dev's for this are ridiculously good.
 
Even though the game is Early Access I think it would be a great idea for eGO to support it. Of all the survival type games I think this is the one that is going to go all the way. The Dev team is unbelievable with the amount of Patches that happen, literally you suggest something on their forums that everyone agrees is a good idea, an then BAM ! Patch.

The Dev's for this are ridiculously good.

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287109

:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top