Gaming accessories suggestions at WALMART

StillV2

Active Member
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
364
Hi, I just got a new laptop as most of you know and am on my way to Wal-Mart when I get off work to buy a mousepad. I just wanted to know what you think will be useful to me there. I already have a set of Turtle Beach PX-22s, and a Razer gaming mouse. So any suggestions you have, let me know please. Money is not an issue. :glare::O
 
Probably next to nothing from Walmart

It also depends on what you're looking to add or update. Do you have a nice mouse pad? Do you want speakers or does your laptop have tolerable built-in audio? Have you considered a laptop cooling pad, carrying case or extra batteries? Etc.

Do you have the option to order online off -- say -- Amazon or NewEgg? You're bound to get better prices, products and selection that way.
 
Some Walmart's sell the Razer Blackwidow Keyboard. I use a laptop as well, and I highly suggest getting a good keyboard to use externally if you plan on playing any game competitively. If not then your normal laptop keyboard should be fine.
 
I would guess all the PC peripherals would be over priced at Walmart or just very limited. I would just buy a Steam gift card or something which you can get at 1:1 cost.
 
Hi, I just got a new laptop as most of you know and am on my way to Wal-Mart when I get off work to buy a mousepad. I just wanted to know what you think will be useful to me there. I already have a set of Turtle Beach PX-22s, and a Razer gaming mouse. So any suggestions you have, let me know please. Money is not an issue. :glare::O

From my experience and job dealing with customers and parts, and fixing products, Try to stay away from Walmart, many issues with that store, and their products which i won't get into but, it will save you the time and grief. Places like Newegg and such, are great places with everything you need, knowledgeable staff, prices, warranties, sales, and such. The options are endless and you will find so much better "gear" you will come back for more.
 
From my experience and job dealing with customers and parts, and fixing products, Try to stay away from Walmart, many issues with that store, and their products which i won't get into but, it will save you the time and grief. Places like Newegg and such, are great places with everything you need, knowledgeable staff, prices, warranties, sales, and such. The options are endless and you will find so much better "gear" you will come back for more.

I don't see what's wrong with the Logitech G series!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top