V Vikktor I made one post Joined Aug 3, 2015 Messages 1 Aug 3, 2015 #1 Hello. I was wondering if you guys have a Heroes of the Storm division yet? I was looking for people to friend up and do some Heroic League.
Hello. I was wondering if you guys have a Heroes of the Storm division yet? I was looking for people to friend up and do some Heroic League.
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Aug 3, 2015 #2 I'm not sure if the game is popular enough or if we have enough people to start a brand-new division for the aforementioned game. I recommend you check back every five minutes until you see a new division tab at the top of the website.
I'm not sure if the game is popular enough or if we have enough people to start a brand-new division for the aforementioned game. I recommend you check back every five minutes until you see a new division tab at the top of the website.