- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
Yes we finally got an info drop down from on high at the offices of Overkill about upcoming things for the game. Like how about those FBI files? And where the heck is my safehouse customization!?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIIYk4P-sE0[/ame]
Hopefully the skill deck rebalancing means more viable options than just Rogue or Grinder, and we finally don't have to worry about "DLC-less" players instantly grabbing every single grenade out of the suitcase asset with the new free throwing weapon. I'm also wondering when they're going to retool the infamy ranks, since I kind of haven't played in a few weeks due to getting bored of grinding up to 100, picking one of the dozen or so infamy "perks" I have left, and doing it all over again just for a mask and/or increased XP...
Come on Overkill, I needs me a new target!
Gensec enemy + FBI files: 24th September
Completely Overkill secret reward: October (With a new crimefest event.)
Safehouse customization: Spring 2016
Skill deck rebalance: Coming soon.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIIYk4P-sE0[/ame]
Hopefully the skill deck rebalancing means more viable options than just Rogue or Grinder, and we finally don't have to worry about "DLC-less" players instantly grabbing every single grenade out of the suitcase asset with the new free throwing weapon. I'm also wondering when they're going to retool the infamy ranks, since I kind of haven't played in a few weeks due to getting bored of grinding up to 100, picking one of the dozen or so infamy "perks" I have left, and doing it all over again just for a mask and/or increased XP...
Come on Overkill, I needs me a new target!











