S Skippy EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,933 Aug 27, 2015 #1 http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286433 If anyone is interested, please PM me.
StealthGus ProCombat's Neighbor Community Manager Joined Jun 8, 2011 Messages 2,633 Aug 27, 2015 #2 Hey, I'm up for it, but you're PM inbox is full
S Skippy EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,933 Aug 27, 2015 #3 StealthGus said: Hey, I'm up for it, but you're PM inbox is full Click to expand... We talked; you're in! One spot remaining if anyone else is interested.
StealthGus said: Hey, I'm up for it, but you're PM inbox is full Click to expand... We talked; you're in! One spot remaining if anyone else is interested.
C crom Active Member Joined Jan 16, 2015 Messages 283 Aug 28, 2015 #4 Draft is Sunday I believe. Let me know if it is indeed Saturday though.
Dr. Havok Chaos Theory... Manager Joined Jul 5, 2015 Messages 1,572 Aug 28, 2015 #5 Should be the Sunday the 30th.