B BAAL Rookie Joined Mar 21, 2015 Messages 44 Aug 29, 2015 #1 Does Anyone have any connection tips to assist me with my ping for a wireless Internet service provider (WISP)? Thanks Provider: http://www.swoi.net/
Does Anyone have any connection tips to assist me with my ping for a wireless Internet service provider (WISP)? Thanks Provider: http://www.swoi.net/
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Aug 29, 2015 #2 What kind of ping are you getting right now?
B BAAL Rookie Joined Mar 21, 2015 Messages 44 Aug 29, 2015 #3 On a good day usually in the 50-60 range, but that is real early in the morning. During the day, I get between 200-600.
On a good day usually in the 50-60 range, but that is real early in the morning. During the day, I get between 200-600.
B BAAL Rookie Joined Mar 21, 2015 Messages 44 Aug 29, 2015 #4 There is probably nothing I can do just thought I would ask. I think it is due to more traffic during the day.
There is probably nothing I can do just thought I would ask. I think it is due to more traffic during the day.
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Aug 30, 2015 #5 Yea sounds more like a traffic problem sorry dude.