Qualify for an achievement? Click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver
Don't tase me bro!

Tased NMsniper right before the scrim

2016-03-05_zpsmiomnqde.png


and mega

2016-03-17%202_zpshtw6cquy.png


Awarded By Medviah
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: ImDead
Achievement: CS 250-500 -1000 (all on source)!
Proof[Screenshot or log: http://steamcommunity.com/id/imdead/

Awarded By Medviah
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: FameLess
Achievement: CS:GO Don't tase me, bro!, CS:GO I Will Be Heard
Proof[Screenshot or log]:
the tase
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646749019
be heard
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646749070
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646749045
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646749034
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646749056

Awarded By Medviah
 
Last edited by a moderator:
250, 500, 1000 hrs.
Participated in the server filling of Sync's event.

You already have all these achievements lol - Medviah
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cutemetal
500 hour CSGO achievement please. not the generic cookie cutter CS one.
f82da4c6f3.jpg


Awarded By Medviah I guess?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: ALm0sT_
Achievement:Don't taze me bro & I will be heard
Proof[Screenshot or log]:

moCjNt5


Awarded By Medviah / Please re-upload the proof for "I will be heard"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot:
Achievement: CS:GO As Damaged As Me:
Proof[Screenshot or log]:

Awarded By Medviah
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top