Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

StillV2

Active Member
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
364
This game is a breath of fresh air.

Currently playing on PS3.

[ame]https://twitter.com/EricGilbreath/status/650188464563056640[/ame]

There's my PSN and a quick overview.

Anyone that wants to eventually play Metal Gear Online PS3 with me, feel free to add me up!
 
As someone whose played through all the games, and played MGS4 at least 10 times... I approve of this game fully. They pulled off open world quite well.
 
Metal Gear Online, more

Did you play MGSV Ground Zeroes?

As someone whose played through all the games, and played MGS4 at least 10 times... I approve of this game fully. They pulled off open world quite well.

Yeah, I bought MGS5: Ground Zeroes new the day that MGS5:TPP came out, and beat it less than a week later. I am also in the middle of beating MGS: Peace Walker on PSP. I honestly only play it when I'm away from home but I'm pretty far into it. Auto-aim makes it easier.

I loved MGS5:GZ, I am currently trying to sell it locally with no luck($8).

Yeah MGS4 was absolutely amazing! I beat that about 5 months ago.

The open world was indeed done very well and it's interesting that it's basically a real-life emulation of Afghanistan. I have also played through all of the games. I'm the type of guy that plays the MGS2: Sons of Liberty soundtrack in his car. Metal Gear Online is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It runs so smoothly, and it just feels perfect in every way. Also, it's the first multiplayer shooter game that I really and truly dominate in. If anyone plays Metal Gear Online and needs some advice or anything, I would be happy to help, if you even need it. I at least have a positive KDR, something I can't say about any of the other games I play online! It's fresh, there's a lot of young and new players, it's just right.
 
Did you also play the other Metal Gear games? 1-4? The story connects so nicely between them, although its complexity is sometimes a bit daunting
 
Did you also play the other Metal Gear games? 1-4? The story connects so nicely between them, although its complexity is sometimes a bit daunting
I have beaten Metal Gear Solid: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5GZ, currently on 5TPP and MGS: Peace Walker for PSP(good game too). So just not the Metal Gear games basically. The plot can definitely get overwhelming at times. But it's designed to be as real if you ask me.

I forgot to share this to you... Try not to piss when you are going to laugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33R_dbOCmAg

This makes me wish I had recruited her, just aa little bit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top