Hello.
Well my name is Ethan Metts. Or better known in-game as 'Skeps'. I'm a newer member of the eGO CS:GO community, and just wanted to say hello. I can't wait to meet everyone inside of the community and have a good time, of course!
Here's some basic information about myself >>
- Socially awkward.
- I'm a fan of Netflix, okay?
- Most of my family is located in the Marines.
- I'm a fan of food.
- Yes, I know. These letters are really big.
- Yes, I do have a bad case of OCD.
- Hey, did I mention that I like food?
Anyways, that's me really.
I'm just some boring 18 year old that lays around all day. Literally all day, I work out from my computer, so if you ever need a socially awkward friend, I'm your guy!
High regards,
Skeps!
Well my name is Ethan Metts. Or better known in-game as 'Skeps'. I'm a newer member of the eGO CS:GO community, and just wanted to say hello. I can't wait to meet everyone inside of the community and have a good time, of course!
Here's some basic information about myself >>
- Socially awkward.
- I'm a fan of Netflix, okay?
- Most of my family is located in the Marines.
- I'm a fan of food.
- Yes, I know. These letters are really big.
- Yes, I do have a bad case of OCD.
- Hey, did I mention that I like food?
Anyways, that's me really.
I'm just some boring 18 year old that lays around all day. Literally all day, I work out from my computer, so if you ever need a socially awkward friend, I'm your guy!
High regards,
Skeps!
























