Lok?Tar Ogar! The New Server is Here!

Warden
Fan of Knives: A chance of being a mole
Immunity: Immunity from ultimates
Shadow Strike: A chance of poisoning your enemy
Ultimate: Vengeance: Respawning when you die
==

anyone can tell me why a warden can respawn everytime he dies?
I saw one repsawning like 4times in the same round..

and it wasnt "scroll"..
 
anyone can tell me why a warden can respawn everytime he dies?
I saw one repsawning like 4times in the same round

All ultimates have a cooldown period before they are ready again. I'm not sure if they are all the same, but the ones I've seen have been 20 seconds. If the warden is killed, he will respawn with a small amount of health depending on his ultimate level (40 for level 1, 50 for level 2...) and the ultimate will be put on cooldown. If he survives for 20 seconds, the ultimate will be recharged and will activate again on his next death, else he will be killed for the remainder of the round. This process can repeat indefinitely as long as he survives for 20 seconds after respawning to allow his ultimate to come back up. The ultimate will not activate if he is the last one alive.
 
Well one team with a few warden that have ultimate will be a pain to deal with, on the other hand get more XP if you keep on killing them haha
 
All ultimates have a cooldown period before they are ready again. I'm not sure if they are all the same, but the ones I've seen have been 20 seconds. If the warden is killed, he will respawn with a small amount of health depending on his ultimate level (40 for level 1, 50 for level 2...) and the ultimate will be put on cooldown. If he survives for 20 seconds, the ultimate will be recharged and will activate again on his next death, else he will be killed for the remainder of the round. This process can repeat indefinitely as long as he survives for 20 seconds after respawning to allow his ultimate to come back up. The ultimate will not activate if he is the last one alive.

Thank you for the answer..
That was so wierd.. I was Killing him everytime until I had low HP and he killed me the 4th time he respawned lol..
 
His ultimate will also not activate if blocked by a necklace of immunity, or another wardens ultimate immunity passive.
 
The funniest thing is getting the invisible ability upgraded so you can stand still like a chameleon. People sometimes just stare at you for a few seconds before realizing what's going on :D
 
Back
Top