The Judge Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 3,387 Oct 30, 2015 #1 Got a drop while watching Dreamhack on Twitch today! Opened it up and got THIS SWEET BEAST!
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Oct 30, 2015 #2 That's a real nice $43 Tec-9 Congrats
R RedEeyeZ Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 628 Oct 30, 2015 #3 dude I'm actually jealous. do what i do when i get skins. GAMBLE IT #addict
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Oct 30, 2015 #4 I have had it idle in the background the entire time... and didn't get anything ... rip
The Judge Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 3,387 Oct 30, 2015 #5 RedEeyeZ said: dude I'm actually jealous. do what i do when i get skins. GAMBLE IT #addict Click to expand... trade ya for your shadow daggers Kappa
RedEeyeZ said: dude I'm actually jealous. do what i do when i get skins. GAMBLE IT #addict Click to expand... trade ya for your shadow daggers Kappa
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Oct 31, 2015 #6 Can I borrow it for a few days?
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Oct 31, 2015 #7 The Judge said: trade ya for your shadow daggers Kappa Click to expand... I'll port syntax over to garrys mod for it. Kappa.
The Judge said: trade ya for your shadow daggers Kappa Click to expand... I'll port syntax over to garrys mod for it. Kappa.
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Nov 3, 2015 #8 That's actually something decent from a souvenir grats!