- Joined
- Dec 20, 2014
- Messages
- 791
I meant to post this awhile ago, but look what I have in my garage.
Recently I just earned the Ace Tanker Master Badge for this by doing a meaty 5,600 damage in a match.
For those of you who play World of Tanks, I have bounced or absorbed shots from even the biggest of tank destroyers. The salt I get from Jagdpanzer E 100 drivers is hilarious when they don't pen my frontal armor. :lol:
Recently I just earned the Ace Tanker Master Badge for this by doing a meaty 5,600 damage in a match.
For those of you who play World of Tanks, I have bounced or absorbed shots from even the biggest of tank destroyers. The salt I get from Jagdpanzer E 100 drivers is hilarious when they don't pen my frontal armor. :lol:
Last edited:


