- Joined
- Nov 2, 2013
- Messages
- 257
What's Fallout 4 on PC like? ........................... to answer your question Dr Doctor..
My brother has it on his comp and I have it for XboxOne ......... If you want to play it on your comp with the highest settings and everything you better have a damn good computer and an even better graphics card, cause my brother is getting like 30 fps ........... I prefer it for XboxOne personally, it runs amazing on it and yea !!!
My brother has it on his comp and I have it for XboxOne ......... If you want to play it on your comp with the highest settings and everything you better have a damn good computer and an even better graphics card, cause my brother is getting like 30 fps ........... I prefer it for XboxOne personally, it runs amazing on it and yea !!!

