Only2Tosh Poster Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 128 Nov 22, 2015 #1 No Admins, No punkbuster and only fairfight..... No wonder there are cheaters.... [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPiod5c--s[/ame]
No Admins, No punkbuster and only fairfight..... No wonder there are cheaters.... [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPiod5c--s[/ame]
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Nov 22, 2015 #3 Too bad. I don't get the pleasure in playing like this.
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Nov 22, 2015 #4 Yup saw this coming, one of my main reasons why I didn't buy this game
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Nov 22, 2015 #5 I haven't run into anything like this yet on console... Lets hope it stays that way. It is annoying that every game they release they have these reoccurring issues.
I haven't run into anything like this yet on console... Lets hope it stays that way. It is annoying that every game they release they have these reoccurring issues.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 22, 2015 #6 Thats cause developers know they can just patch the game later. Its a shame.