Fallout

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So ya both the 3rd game as well as New Vegas are old school, but the whole franchise is on sale. Ive heard that I should get the 3rd game. Which versions do you guys recommend?
 
i have 3 and vegas and 4 and i still play them if u can get them in a bundle do it in 4 there are parts that come out about 3...
and a lil tweeking will get 4 running pretty good
 
I really like Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I have both with all of the DLC and still play them often. I started downloading mods from Nexus Mods and it really adds a lot to the games. There are thousands of mods for 3, NV and 4.
 
Thanks for the heads up bout mods for the games. I used to play Max Payne 2 with a specific mod (which made it fun to play on). Kinda curious to see what mods do what...
 
Fallout 3 and Vegas were great games. I would try to get the game of the year edition. I believe that comes with the DLC too. Could be wrong.
 
Fallout 3 and Vegas were great games. I would try to get the game of the year edition. I believe that comes with the DLC too. Could be wrong.

Actually, they do! Ultimate Edition is the same as GOTY. However, you're gonna have to do some tweaking to make 'em work.

So ya both the 3rd game as well as New Vegas are old school, but the whole franchise is on sale. Ive heard that I should get the 3rd game. Which versions do you guys recommend?

Fallout 3 has a great story. I finished Operation Anchorage at the start of the main quest and now I'm doing Point Lookout along with Broken Steel. Fallout New Vegas just has more weps.

Fallout 3 has 50s music, while Fallout New Vegas from what I heard has mostly blues and country.
 
Last edited:
Except I've been reading that FO3 doesn't work on Win7, 8, or 10 (just crashes).
 
Get both. The franchise as a whole is my favorite. The lore, the freedom, the stories, the atmosphere, the mods....so much to admire about the games. If you get into the series, you'll see hours fly out the window and yourself immersed in an unforgettable experience.

Add me on steam if you wanna talk more. I'm a fallout fanatic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top