Lemming, Bringer of Free Games!

Mr. Lemming

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
1,316
https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

So some of you probably heard that Shadow Complex is getting an overhaul and coming to next gen (well, current gen) consoles and PC with shiny new looks and whatnot, right? Did you also hear that, for the holidays only, you can get the game for absolutely free on the PC (providing you use Epic Games' 3rd party launcher)?

And those of you who haven't updated your OS in a few... well, years... don't have to worry too much either. While the system requirements list at least Windows 7 as necessary, I got it to run on this machine which uses Vista without any problems.
 
Well, it did take me the better portion of a half hour last night to even get their client to log me in, so it's not exactly surprising... :P
 
This thread was a HUGE disappointment. I thought you meant the original Lemmigs game was free and I was like "WHAT??! I've not played that game in ages!". Then realized it was just your name :(
 
Bit of a necro, but tis for a good reason.

Just a reminder that anyone that wants to grab a free copy of Shadow Complex - Remastered has little time left to do so. Don't see an actual date listed, but it says it's free for the "holidays," so you might want to grab it while you can before it goes back to being... well, not free.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top