Regenerating items and enemies?

MacArther

Keeper of Treeception
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
1,712
Ok, so from every review I've seen, with some exceptions certain Items like the Fat Man are rare and should be secreted away. Likewise, certain areas can be cleared and left clear (although this one seems suspect in light of footage I've seen). My issue (if you can call it that), is I now have 5 Fat Man launchers from going to the same enemy location 5 times....is this a glitch, or meant to happen? Also, I've gotten mini nukes each time as well.

Per the other issue: I'll clear Raiders or the like out of a structure, only for the structure to no longer be clear a day later...T__T.

On an anecdotal note, I ran into a random Deathclaw at level 5...and survived (I wasn't in the "hard" areas, just a bit away from sactuary). Do you have any "I'm-not-gonna-survive-this-but-I-did" stories?
 
MacArther i do belive more raider's move in if you do not clear the base camp in the area. I have found many times they are hidding in the woods with a small cooking pot:/ ALSO they hide in the houses ive walked in on 2 sleeping. That could be why they are respawning
 
I think they do respawn after a period of time. I keep having to clear out raiders or ghouls in the same spots for my settlements. I dont really mind, its easy exp, caps and loot.
 
I believe they will be completely cleared out once you do a quest that corresponds with that area, like a kidnapping or a "Waah, super mutants keep coming to our settlement and harassing us" quest.
 
they items and enemies respawn after a certain period of time so the world never clears out and they is always something to do. i have come across a couple areas that respawn every-time
i fast travel there. but that gets boring fighting the same people in the same location multiple times. move on and after a while its like a fresh battle. people and items also get better with the level you are at. my favorite weapons i have obtained are the mighty fat-man and the mighty missile launcher which does 25% more damage and you can mod them. i also have my fully modded explosive 50. sniper rifle. :) me likey fallout 4 :) :thumbup:
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top