- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
Or something's got their goat, because this new heist is... I... Erm...
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/goat/
And yes that's the Goat Simulator goat on Dallas' back... Apparently Vlad (is he like the only freaking contact we have now...?) hired us to grab a shipment of cocaine from a truck just for the heisters to find... well, a lot of goats that apparently ate the packages... It's a 2 day heist that'll cost $7, and as usual we'll find out more tomorrow.
I... I just... :blink:
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/goat/
And yes that's the Goat Simulator goat on Dallas' back... Apparently Vlad (is he like the only freaking contact we have now...?) hired us to grab a shipment of cocaine from a truck just for the heisters to find... well, a lot of goats that apparently ate the packages... It's a 2 day heist that'll cost $7, and as usual we'll find out more tomorrow.
I... I just... :blink:












