Getting Those Sweet Trickstabs (Beginner's Guide to Spy)

Aaaah, spy. I used to be a good at trick stabbing and playing spy in general.
Sadly lost the 'skill' after lots of downtime from TF2 and maining engie instead (although now that he's nerfed I've been dwindling away from him too).

Nice guide though! It makes a nice refresher and tutorial.
I also love the commentary in your cornerstab video!
 
Aaaah, spy. I used to be a good at trick stabbing and playing spy in general.
Sadly lost the 'skill' after lots of downtime from TF2 and maining engie instead (although now that he's nerfed I've been dwindling away from him too).

Nice guide though! It makes a nice refresher and tutorial.
I also love the commentary in your cornerstab video!

Thanks! I appreciate it. Yea, spy can be a class you have to kind of keep up with :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top