L LarryTheTomato Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2015 Messages 1,031 Jan 19, 2016 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMy2frxPsFk&feature=youtu.be[/ame] I...I think im Gaben's chosen one... Im sorry
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMy2frxPsFk&feature=youtu.be[/ame] I...I think im Gaben's chosen one... Im sorry
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 Jan 19, 2016 #2 Larry.. please... sponsor the comp team
L LarryTheTomato Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2015 Messages 1,031 Jan 19, 2016 #4 sweg said: shouldve used original footage Click to expand... Nah cuz then you hear me screaming
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Jan 19, 2016 #5 Nice! Too bad it's a gut knife but w/e right.
G gamed0m Famous Joined Oct 8, 2015 Messages 474 Jan 19, 2016 #7 Yo, what're you not telling us. What's the secret?
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Jan 19, 2016 #8 Next week- V 3.0
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Jan 19, 2016 #9 Helpless Glint said: Next week- V 3.0 Click to expand... you mean today
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Jan 19, 2016 #10 I should have you open crates for me.
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Jan 19, 2016 #11 If you ever decide you have too many knives, I will gladly take one.
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Jan 19, 2016 #12 Right when I saw the thread name open case and Larry made the thread, I knew you open another knife. Larry is one lucky guy.
Right when I saw the thread name open case and Larry made the thread, I knew you open another knife. Larry is one lucky guy.
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Jan 19, 2016 #13 Luck skill must be at max level.
T ThunderWolf I made one post Joined Jul 13, 2015 Messages 26 Jan 19, 2016 #14 Larry should be banned from opening any cases
indigozxmbie Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 359 Jan 19, 2016 #15 not as bad as opening4 cases in a row and getting 4 monkey business pistols