Press a button and I'll give $1 to Child's Play!

agent86

eGO SysDev Team
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
600
Hello eGO'ers!

I am agent86, who you may remember but probably don't. Once upon a time, I was instrumental in creating something called "MAUL." You've probably used it! I was also a founding member of the Technical Council, until my retirement approximately 8 years ago.

I still keep in touch with a few of my former eGO colleagues, and now that I'm looking for a bit of help for a good cause, I thought I would call upon the eGO army to assist.

My buddy and I run a successful blog (withoutthesarcasm.com) and launched a YouTube channel recently. We're trying to grow the channel, and what better way than a promotion!

In 2016, we're going to give a dollar to charity for every subscriber we get, up to $500. If we blow away that goal, we've got all sorts of other interesting things lined up. If you want to help out, there's tons of details on this page:

http://www.withoutthesarcasm.com/wots-childs-play-2016/

You can also help us by retweeting:

[ame]https://twitter.com/agent86ix/status/690676481685487621[/ame]

Hope you guys are doing well! Hi Garden and Dom :)
 
Long time no see, agent. Gave you a click! All the best.
 
If you guys like MAUL and admining easily, the afk check and other tools in steam games, this is where they come from, agent86. So give him some support.

Wait let me bring up my Linux terminal so I can subscribe in agent style. Gots to do it right.

Stop by more often.
 
Last edited:
If you guys like MAUL and admining easily, the afk check and other tools in steam games, this is where they come from, agent86. So give him some support.

Wait let me bring up my Linux terminal so I can subscribe in agent style. Gots to do it right.

Stop by more often.

Thanks Frank! It's been a long time since I picked up my sticky launcher, but I still have warm memories of TF2 with eGO.
 
Subscribed.

Been awhile agent! Think the last time I saw you I was just starting off on the forums, either with an account or prior to making one..that or as a member.

Best of luck! ;)
 
:lol:

Little red button pushed.

*high-five*

Thanks everyone! We were just at PAX South last week, and boy do I have a load of new games to write/stream about.

So far we've gotten around 40 new subs in 2016, which is $40 of the $500 goal donation! Thank you guys so much for your support!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top